Friday, February 5, 2010

Symptoms:like I Was Hit In Stomach I Have Weird Symptoms..that Keep Changing. What Could It Be?

I have weird symptoms..that keep changing. what could it be? - symptoms:like i was hit in stomach

I keep getting sick because of the constant changes in our climate. Monday I woke up with a dry feeling in my hands. So dry that when I connect to my open bite and a little hand. So I have some cream on the hands and face. The next thing I know, Im with itchy red bumps on the hands, arms and forehead is dry and peely. Later that day, I noticed that my urine has a dark color is changing, almost yellow, and orange. Then my tongue was pressed with a lot of mucus. Typical symptoms also had a little cough. covered the nose and throat. Today, my urine is easier and cough are gone, but my tongue still feels the same. Is it the hairy tongue? And what is this condition. Because I believe, fought with them all?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My only suggestion, go get a doctor or a doctor and get it checked out to see. This reminds me of an allergic reaction, but go see someone to be sure.
On the day, as everyone knows that I ...... CBD
Dysfunction Council Complete!
Hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Usb potter hot. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree